Brand & Marketing Executive (Studio Manager)
Rotterdam, Olam Europe B.V., Nederland
This position requires a dynamic B2B marketing professional to come in and support the Group Brand Marketing Manager on a number of business critical initiatives as well as manage an in-house studio. The ideal candidate will need to be an “outside the box” thinker and will be extremely proactive, with the ability to work autonomously and to follow through tasks and ideas on their own initiative. Excellent verbal and written communication skills will be a given, as is ease of working in both online and face-to-face environments. A creative flair is also important, as well as the ability to build relationships on and offline with stakeholders at all levels. As a Studio Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing the daily tasks of the studio. You will be responsible for scheduling in jobs with the in-house studio as well as proof reading and checking artwork before it’s sent to clients.
The main duties of this role will include:
· Ownership and management of the internal image library and brand portal
· Agency and photographer management and briefing experience
· Print and digital marketing
· Supporting the global teams with collateral and ad-hoc pieces for their annual events
· Act as the Brand Guardian for the organisation
· Experience working for a global B2B organisation
· Responsible for brand inbox and responding to request in a timely manner
· Managing print and delivery schedules
· Strong project management skills
· Very good at proof reading in English
· Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
The successful candidate will possess the following:
· Able to build relationships across the cultures, geographies and time zones
· Team player, capable of working in a highly collaborative environment
· Passion, energy, drive and commitment
· Proactive ‘can do’ attitude
· Able to work under pressure and to deadlines
· Takes ownership / accountability and takes initiative
· Attention to detail
Are you the Brand & Marketing Executive (Studio Manager) we are looking for?
If you are interested in this role and connect to the aforementioned profile, we will be pleased to see your application and CV via the application form. For more information about the vacancy you can contact us via + 3188-5678 323.
For recruitment agencies:
We have made a conscious decision to do the recruitment ourselves. Therefore, we kindly ask you to not forward any candidates, as we will not accept their applications.
You agree with the storage of your provided data in a database. This information will be handled quickly and confidentially. Your information will not be provided to third parties. On the basis of this information we can check to what extent these match vacancies.
By letting the application go, that your data is stored in a database.
We will only use the data for the reference named purposes. You can withdraw the permissions at any time by contacting us.