Reporting to the VP Innovation (Edible Nuts), the PD&I Manager - Edible Nuts will provide leadership cross functionally for the development and implantation of edible nuts to support/deliver strategic business goals and objectives. Oversees management of regional R&D / innovation projects. Customer facing technical representative with key stakeholders to drive sales.
- Manage a complex and dynamic project portfolio to ensure attainment of business goals, including prioritization and execution strategy
- Position edible nut products with customer/cross functional team members for implementation
- Lead product development and ingredient technology efforts to develop and commercialize new and improved products
- Leverage consumer insights and emerging technologies to guide product innovation and renovation plans
- Work with fellow innovation team members; including priority setting, coaching and skill development.
- Oversees the development of a complex portfolio of products including guiding daily activity, adhering to timelines, and communicating project statuses
- Organizes and presents status on projects while appropriately prioritizing team activities based on business objectives
- Maintains and evolves standards of professionalism for communication and project management
- Proactively engages in problem solving to fit the cross-functional needs of the business, including Operations, Marketing, Sales, etc.
- Improves systems and streamlines processes as needed
- Perform other duties as assigned to meet the ongoing needs of the organization
- Bachelor’s Degree in Food Science or related field required. Master’s degree is preferred.
- Five or more years of experience in technical services/Quality Assurance, R&D or Manufacturing in Food Industry is required.
- Global Food Safety Initiate (GFSI) program lead auditor and Preventative Controls Qualified Individual (PCQI) Trained is highly desirable.
- Experience in Operating with SAP enterprise business system and exposure to vendor quality management is preferred.
- Proven ability to interact effectively with department, company or customer associates and experience in a team-oriented environment is required.
- Ability to work with a varied group of associates with Food scientists, Engineers, Agriculture experts, Planning, Customer Operations, Sales, in a collaborative environment will be critical for this position.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, and excellent analytical and problem-solving skills are required.
Are you the Product Development Manager - Edible Nuts we are looking for?
If you are interested in this role and connect to the aforementioned profile, we will be pleased to see your application and CV via the application form. For more information about the vacancy you can contact us via + 3188-5678 323.