Procurement Head – Cocoa BU & EU-region Koog aan de Zaan,
Olam Services BV, The Netherlands
For the Olam Cocoa BU production locations and the Olam production locations in Europe we are looking for a Procurement head. In this role you will be part of global non-commodity procurement organization, responsible to develop, communicate and drive implementation of procurement vision, objectives and strategy for all Olam Cocoa BU & Olam Europe locations.
In this role your main responsibilities will be:
• Delivers procurement priorities for Olam Cocoa business and Europe non-commodity spend.
• Delivers roadmap to drive procurement excellence and value delivery
• Ensure communication & alignment of goals as ‘One Song Sheet’
• Drive management routines to monitor outcomes as per goals • Propose & drive corrective actions to keep metrics that matter on track
• Create tools and enablers to drive procurement excellence and value delivery for the Cocoa BU and EU-region
• Oversee procurement learning, continues improvement and tool box/systems development.
• Develop Policies & procedures, design and monitor implementation of globally consistent capabilities.
• Drive Digitalization and E-Sourcing tools development.
• Drive data analytics, and special projects PMO.
• Develop the competencies required to add value to the function.
• Meet training needs of employees especially technical competencies.
As our new Procurement Head you must have:
• A minimum of 10 years of experience in a Leading Global Agri-Manufacturing/ FMCG/ Consumer company.
• More than 5 years of experience in a procurement function leadership role.
• Bachelor or Master Engineering degree with MBA preferred.
• Sourcing and Procurement Capability building experience.
• Experience with e-procurement and SAP systems.
• Must be fluent in English.
• CIPS certification is a plus.
• A strategic thinker.
• Communication & interpersonal skills.
• A desire to learn
• Knowledge on general management & Business Acumen.
Are you the Procurement Head – Cocoa BU & EU-region we are looking for?
If you are interested in this role and connect to the aforementioned profile, we will be pleased to see your application and CV via the application form. For more information about the vacancy you can contact us via + 3188-5678 323.
For recruitment agencies:
We have made a conscious decision to do the recruitment ourselves. Therefore, we kindly ask you to not forward any candidates, as we will not accept their applications.
You agree with the storage of your provided data in a database. This information will be handled quickly and confidentially. Your information will not be provided to third parties. On the basis of this information we can check to what extent these match vacancies.
By letting the application go, that your data is stored in a database.
We will only use the data for the reference named purposes. You can withdraw the permissions at any time by contacting us.