Olam Brands, Rotterdam
Olam Brands is seeking a creative and ambitious Graphic Designer to join our in-house production studio. We are looking for a driven and highly creative individual. This role requires great concepting skills and the ability to work autonomously and dynamically with a variety of products, functions and business units in the Olam portfolio. Creatively lead and produce static digital creatives, motion graphics and a host of print and digital marketing communications assets.
The graphic designer will function in a cooperate brand communication function in the following areas:
• Develop, design and translate creative concepts into required multimedia design elements and/or traditional print.
• Design environmental graphics for trade shows, offices, events.
• Collaborate ongoing development of Olam’s brand identity for global consistency and market leading brand expression.
• Prepares and assembles images and illustrative material and copy and manages layout for publication.
• Work closely with communications teams for creative direction.
• Efficiently handle high-volume workload.
• Be an active participant in creative brainstorming sessions.
• Be knowledgeable of brands and sub-brands within each business unit.
• Stay current with social and digital trends and innovations.
• Localize and customize artwork and materials.
• Partner with all related teams to ensure synergies across marketing campaigns both internal and external.
• Produce artwork in demanding and fast-paced environment with urgent deadlines.
• Proof all assets prior to printing and ensure production requirements are accurate.
• Communicate with vendors to ensure all specs are met properly.
We are looking for someone who meets the following criteria:
• Minimum 5 years of graphic design experience (in-house or agency).
• Previous experience producing various versions of original artwork, both digital and print assets including large format.
• Previous experience designing multiple brands in a high-volume environment.
• Expertise with Adobe CC
• Working knowledge of software/production methods for multimedia, video, and motion graphics.
• Demonstrate highly effective interpersonal skills to liaise with all business contacts.
• Ability to follow a style guide/concept and produce final art for both print and web.
• Able to manage and optimize workload, prioritize multiple projects, and streamline the production flow.
• Ability to work under pressure without compromising performance or accuracy in a deadline-oriented environment.
• Strong collaboration and communication skills.
• Must demonstrate extreme attention to detail in design work.
• Must be an energetic self-starter who is driven to succeed.
For more information about this vacancy you can contact us via email@example.com. If you are interested in this role and connect to the aforementioned profile, we will be pleased to see your application and CV via the application form.
For recruitment agencies:
We have made a conscious decision to do the recruitment ourselves. Therefore, we kindly ask you to not forward any candidates, as we will not accept their applications.
You agree with the storage of your provided data in a database. This information will be handled quickly and confidentially. Your information will not be provided to third parties. On the basis of this information we can check to what extent these match vacancies.
By letting the application go, that your data is stored in a database.
We will only use the data for the reference named purposes. You can withdraw the permissions at any time by contacting us.