Olam is looking to recruit a Data Analyst with a strong focus on data driven sustainability. This is a position within the Global AtSource team. You will play a critical role in supporting the delivery of data for AtSource and support in developing its meaningful metrics. This is a global role which will require collaboration with Corporate Social Responsibility, Manufacturing and Technical Services (Global processing), business units such as Spices, Coffee, Cocoa, Edible Nuts, Dairy, etc, as well as third party service providers, to build strong relationships to deliver consistent, accurate, and timely data.
• Tracking of AtSource environmental footprint progress
• Tracking of data collection methods
• Identify inconsistencies with data and resolve issues, capturing issues for learning purposes
• Consolidation of data from multiple systems
• Identify opportunities to automate data collection
• Support in developing AtSource font-end functionality with Digital team
• Generate data insight from large amounts of data through data visualisation tools
• Support in development of Environmental and Social Metrics and supporting reference sheets
• Develop excel based tools for data manipulation – e.g. transport carbon calculator
• Collation of Metric Improvement Plans and Corrective Action Plans
The candidate (skills / experience)
For this position we are looking for a candidate with:
• Advanced excel skills – pivot table, macros, etc
• Basic understanding of life cycle assessment (data driven sustainability) [desirable]
• Experience with large data sets
• Ability to multitask
• Knowledge of agricultural systems (e.g. Cocoa; Coffee, Edible nuts, etc)
• Educated to degree level, data related subject, or proven experience
• Overseas work experience [desirable]
The candidate (personality)
• Positive attitude
• Interest in sustainability; data driven and conventional
• Pragmatic, solution orientated thinking
• Analytical mind, detail oriented
What Olam offers
We offer the opportunity to work in a small team within a truly global organisation that is close to the action, AtSource has a similar feel to a start-up. We are a small core team which supports the multiple Olam business units (e.g. Cocoa; Coffee; Edible Nuts; Spices; Dairy; Rice; etc). No week is the same in AtSource where we are striving to create the new norm for sustainability, where data is an enabler to drive continuous improvement within our supply chains. Working on topics such as deforestation, climate change, child labour and food security, AtSource is at the cutting edge of what is, data driven sustainability.
Are you the Sustainability Data Anayst we are looking for?
If you are interested in this role and connect to the aforementioned profile, we will be pleased to see your application and CV via the application form. For more information about the vacancy you can contact us via + 3188-5678 323.
For recruitment agencies:
We have made a conscious decision to do the recruitment ourselves. Therefore, we kindly ask you to not forward any candidates, as we will not accept their applications.
You agree with the storage of your provided data in a database. This information will be handled quickly and confidentially. Your information will not be provided to third parties. On the basis of this information we can check to what extent these match vacancies.
By letting the application go, that your data is stored in a database.
We will only use the data for the reference named purposes. You can withdraw the permissions at any time by contacting us.