Customer service and logistics coordinator
Olam Dairy, Koog aan de Zaan
An opportunity has arisen for a customer service and logistics coordinator. This position will be based in Koog aan de Zaan, The Netherlands.
The main duties of this role will include:
• Scheduling, arranging and posting of orders for road, sea and air transport to domestic and foreign destinations
• Support traders on all logistical files
• Prepare, process and handle the various required documents, certificates and documentary letters of credit
• Create and maintain transparency with Olam Dairy logistical team based in Warsaw, Poland on all logistical files
• Weekly preparation of stock and shipment reports
• Responsible for entering contracts into SAP I coordination with Poland Office
• Liaise with Olam Cocoa logistical team in Koog aan de Zaan and Rotterdam to leverage on existing intra-EU logistics.
• Optimize costing: lower average fret rate/km while not degrading service rate
• Explore contracting with specific transport companies
• Ensure timely forwarding of documents to customers, banks and agents
• Prepare, draft, verify and authorize invoices
• Liaise with suppliers and customers on delivery date of products
• Handling additional customer requirements, such as Kosher-Passover production, Arabic labels etc.
• Archive contractual documents, amendments to contractual documents and contractual documents signed and returned by customers
• Loading checklist for trucks and containers
• Liaise with the QA department on each loading
• Liaise with traders on allocation of stock/purchases/sales
To be successful in this role the ideal candidate must be:
• A team player
• Creative and Flexible
• Independent decision maker who will take responsibility and accountability for decisions and actions implemented
• A compelling communicator
• A strong negotiator
• Keen sense of priorities to meet short deadlines
• Attentive to detail
The successful candidate will possess the following:
• Experience of inventory management, purchasing, logistics, global shipping, import/export compliance and supply chain improvements in a related Industry.
• Experience with a high volume warehouse/distribution center.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, French, German.
• 5-10 years experience in Supply Chain responsibilities preferably in the Food Industry
• Valid EU work authorization
• Microsoft Office Experience (Excel, Word, etc)
• ERP Experience i.e. SAP
For more information about this vacancy you can contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are interested in this role and connect to the aforementioned profile, we will be pleased to see your application and CV via the application form.
For recruitment agencies:
We have made a conscious decision to do the recruitment ourselves. Therefore, we kindly ask you to not forward any candidates, as we will not accept their applications.
You agree with the storage of your provided data in a database. This information will be handled quickly and confidentially. Your information will not be provided to third parties. On the basis of this information we can check to what extent these match vacancies.
By letting the application go, that your data is stored in a database.
We will only use the data for the reference named purposes. You can withdraw the permissions at any time by contacting us.